District court Triuchirappalli Recruitment: District court Triuchirappalli wants to select the deserving candidates who want to serve their nation on the behalf of that Mizoram Public service Commission wants to open recruitment process for choosing the candidates on the post of Office Assistant. Those who want to apply they can register their presence as soon as possible and there is only chance until 03 February 2018 on which duration they have to apply. Candidates have to check all the detail regarding that recruitment process.
District court Triuchirappalli Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||District court Triuchirappalli|
|Name of the Job||Office Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||28|
|Last day to apply||03 February 2018|
District court Triuchirappalli Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
- Office Assistant – 28
Number of vacancies: 28
Candidates who want to apply they must have 8th Pass from recognized board.
Candidates age should be less or equal to 18 to 30 years as on 07-03-2018.
Official Website: www.ecourts.gov.in
Candidates who are applying for that recruitment, they have to qualify for Written Exam and Personal Interview after that candidate who has shortlisted from that has selected for the Job.
The application fee is not applicable to this post it is exempted from all candidates.
Salary and Grade Pay:
Candidates who will select for the job they will get the salary of Rs. 15700 – 50000/- per month according to the organization payroll.
- Last Date for receiving offline Application form is 03 February 2018.
Instructions to apply for District court Triuchirappalli Recruitment 2018:
- Apply offline for the relevant post.
- Visit on its official website and click on appropriate link.
- Read instructions carefully, download the application form.
- Start to fill the application form, make sure you are entering all the details as per records.
- Attach all required documents which are necessary.
- Complete the application form
- Paste your recent photograph and signature where it is recommended.
- Put it all in an envelope and send it to below address.
The Principal District Judge, Principal District Court, Tiruchirappalli – 620 001
That’s all we have about District court Triuchirappalli Recruitment for 28 Office Assistant Posts at www.ecourts.gov.in, for more details login to the official website.