DSE Recruitment 2018:Directorate of School Education has been producing new job notifications for the 2601 Posts of Teachers, Lecturers. Skilled and capable candidates must submit their offline application form on or before the last date. The candidates who are willing to have this job must read the complete information about the recruitment. For more details about the recruitment like selection procedure, pay scale, Application fee, and much more Candidates must go through the article given below.
DSE Recruitment 2018 Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Directorate of School Education|
|Name of the Posts||Teachers|
|Name of the Vacancy||1590|
|Last date to Apply||Soon|
DSE Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
Name of the Position:
- Teachers – 1590
Candidates who are willing to have this job should hold Graduation, B.ed/ M.ed from a recognized board/ University/ Institute.
Candidates must go through the official advertisement for details about the age limit.
Candidates must be selected on the basis of their performance in the Merit list.
Attractive salary packages will be given to the selected candidates of Rs. 3,000/- per month
Application Fee for all candidates is 100/-
Official Website: www.dsek.nic.in
Instruction to Apply for DSE Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates must visit the official website from the link given below.
- Read all the instruction carefully before filling the application.
- Now download the application form from the website.
- No, fill the application with all the details that are requested in the application.
- Any mistake in filling the application form may lead to the rejection of the application.
- Now attach the photocopies of all documents that are requested in the application form.
- Now post the application at the address of organization which is given the postal address section.
Concerned Chief Education offices
So this is all the information about the DSE Recruitment 2018 for 2601 Posts of Teachers, Lecturers. For further details about the application, form candidates must go through the official advertisement.